The first step is the Enzyme cleansing Gel, a gentle and non foaming product you are bound to fall in love with. This cleanser leaves your skin notoriously soft without stripping it of it natural moisture. It is loaded with fruit enzymes, arnica and willow bark extracts for superb anti-inflammatory benefits:
- Fruit Acid enzymes – these botanical extracts deliver five natural AHAs to the skin: Lactic Acid (from Bilberry), Glycolic Acid (from Sugar Cane), Citric Acid (from Orange and Lemon), and Malic and Tartaric Acids (from Sugar Maple). They smooth fine lines and improve skin tone.
- Willow bark – a natural source of salicylic acid which increases cell turnover by promoting exfoliation, it is also acts as a natural anti-microbial agent but without any of the typically associated irritation.
- Arnica extract – reduce epidermal inflammation, irritation, and soothes sun burnt skin
Follow up with the Urbana Essence for ultimate free radical protection and hydration. This Essence uses ingredients like ginseng, sodium hyaluronate and superoxide dismutase deeply hydrate and protect from daily air pollution.
- Blood Orange & Aloe blend – a unique blend of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) containing blood orange and peroxidase rich aloe extract. An excellent means for providing potent anti-aging and rejuvenating benefits
- Ginseng – can help reduce fine lines and make the skin firmer. It is an amazing ingredient renown for its adaptogen quality aiding the skin to adjust to stress and fight free radicals. And research also
- Sodium Hyaluronate – this is the salt of hyaluronic acid and it is a much smaller particle which sinks deeper into the layers of the skin holding in water, truly hydrating the skin, and keeping it moist.
Follow this mist with the Mongongo Facial oil to treat and moisturize and lock in the benefits of the previous products. This unique formulation has proven to level hydration, treat dry spots and eczema.
- Organic rooibos tea extract– soothes the skin by offering relief from itching and skin irritations, such as eczema and acne. Antioxidants in rooibos limit free radicals. It boasts a high level of flavonoids and has several antioxidants not found in other types of tea
- Organic Olive Squalane– an excellent skin softening and fast absorbing oil enhancing skin elasticity
- Carrot oil & Beta Carotene– potent antioxidant protection, which help to neutralize free radicals present throughout the environment. It may also protect from UVA-light induced damage